Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How did I study Hindi? Moths 6 - 8 ish plateau



With some friends celebrating Holi!!!
Holi hai!! Holi hai!!
Well, I spent most of these months being frustrated that I couldn't understand as much as I wanted, 
while simultaneously trying too hard to pick up on every individual word, 
having to ask everyone to repeat what they had said or explain, 
meanwhile I awkwardly and honestly didn't know if I had understood what had been said previously (and I still don't always know if I'm actually understanding or not)
but I had to respond every time someone asked if I had understood...

UGH this was a frustrating time in the process.

Part of me feels this time was wasted but I know it wasn't I just don't know what I learned yet...Maybe patience or maybe how to not spend time when learning a language. Either way I made some great friends and I enjoyed nearly every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment