Saturday, April 13, 2019

Never-Ending Chinese Resource List

Keep in mind, I just began learning Chinese in April (and technically, I'm still in what I call the preparation stage, I'm just learning how I want to learn Chinese).

YoYo Chinese - Boost confidence (best intro series I've found)
Ms. Lin on YouTube - Lists in Description
Yi Zhao on YouTube - Use to make flash cards
Smart Mandarin - Katrina Lee on YouTube - Great to listen and speak along to

Duolingo 
Doulingo World List

Pimsleur - Often available at your local library or on audio
Mango -
ChinseseClass101 (used to be ChinesePod101)

General 
Read the Bible in Chinese - I'm not at this level yet (obviously)
Flashcards
Read Poems
Read children's stories

Apps
The aap Beelingual is great for reading
Chineasy - simple vocabulary builder and familiarizes you with Chinese characters
Chinese Skill - Panda - I'm really enjoying this app
Chinese Grammar (I have not used this one as much)
TaoTie - A new way to learn languages! If you are a native English speaker and want in on creators message me on Facebook (I'm just using my name) for how to make a little extra cast recording SHORT videos and I'll give you a code. Offer only lasts a couple months.

Lingo Bus - Is like VIPKid but for children who want to learn Chinese.

If you want to apply for VIPKid feel free to use my link and message me if you have any questions <3


3 comments: